The testosterone enanthate dosage mechanism of action is based on the ability of sulfhydryl groups acetylcysteine break disulfide bonds, acid mucopolysaccharides mucus, which leads to depolarization mucoproteins and reduce mucus viscosity.
Promotes synthesis of glutathione, an important antioxidant factor intracellular protection and maintains functional activity and morphological integrity of the cells, in particular explains its effectiveness as an antidote to acetaminophen poisoning.
The therapeutic effect is observed after 30-90 minutes and lasts for 2-4 hours.
Indications for use.
Respiratory diseases and conditions, accompanied by the formation of viscous difficult
– detachable muco-purulent sputum;
– acute and chronic bronchitis;
– tracheitis due to bacterial and / or viral infection;
– bronchiectasis ;
– atelectasis due to blockage of the bronchi of the mucous plug; – Cystic fibrosis (in a combination therapy);
– removal of the viscous secretions from the respiratory tract in post-traumatic and postoperative conditions; – Facilitates the secretion and release mucus sinusitis.
– Known hypersensitivity to acetylcysteine or any other ingredients of the formulation;
– gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase;
Bronchial asthma, liver disease, kidney, adrenal gland, esophageal varices, arterial hypertension; propensity to pulmonary hemorrhage, hemoptysis, children under 2 years of age.
Infants and children up to 2 years may be imposed only for health reasons, in stationary conditions and under direct medical control at a dose of 10 mg / kg body weight.
Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Use of the testosterone enanthate dosage drug during pregnancy and lactation is possible only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus or infant.
Dosage and administration.
Inside, after eating, after dissolving the powder in a glass of water. Typically, the following dosage is recommended:
- Adults and adolescents over 14 years: 400-600 mg of acetylcysteine per day, divided into 2-3 doses;
- children over 6 years: 400 mg acetylcysteine per day, divided into 2-3 doses;
- children 2-6 years: 200 mg acetylcysteine per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
- the newborn is used only for health at a dose of 10 mg / kg body weight under strict medical supervision. Children of the first year of life resulting solution allowed to drink from a spoon or feeding bottles.Children from 1 year to 2 years of age (only under strict medical supervision) prescribe 100-200 mg of acetylcysteine per day, divided into 2-3 doses.
Treatment of cystic fibrosis;
- children over 6 years: 600 mg acetylcysteine per day, divided into 3 doses;
- children 2-6 years: 400 mg acetylcysteine per day, divided into 4 doses;
- infants 10 days and children under 2 years.: 100-150 mg of acetylcysteine per day, divided into 2-3 doses under strict medical supervision
Duration (continuity) of application depends on the characteristics of the disease.In the treatment of chronic bronchitis and cystic fibrosis treatment can be long (up to several months).
Hitherto drug overdose cases with oral acetylcysteine is not described. Symptoms: Accidental taking very large doses may be nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Treatment: symptomatic.Interaction with other medicinal products.
With the simultaneous use of acetylcysteine and antitussives may worsen stagnation sputum because of suppression of the cough reflex, so similar to the combination treatment should be done only under direct medical supervision.
There is evidence that the thiol group acetylcysteine can neutralize the activity of certain antibiotics (amphotericin B, ampicillin, tetracycline, doxycycline excluding, semisynthetic penicillins, cephalosporins, aminoglycosides). Therefore, it is appropriate to oral administration of these antibiotics within 2 hours after administration of acetylcysteine. It was also found that such antibiotics as amoxicillin, doxycycline, erythromycin, triamterene, cefuroxime does not react with acetylcysteine.
Acetylcysteine reduces the hepatotoxic effects of paracetamol.
In applying the drug in patients with bronchial asthma need to provide sputum drainage, combined with bronchodilators. During the period of application of the testosterone enanthate dosage drug to patients recommend abundant use of liquid that supports sekretoliticheskoe effect of the drug.
In applying the drug should use glassware, avoid contact of the product with metals, rubber, oxygen, easily oxidized materials.
Patients with diabetes should be aware that one bag (sachet) 100 It contains 1.85 mg g carbohydrate, and one bag (sachet) contains 1.75 mg of 200 g carbohydrates, which corresponds to about 0.15 XE.