The first ACE inhibitor developed specifically for women with hypertension in menopause testosterone enanthate half life
effective control of blood pressure in hypertension in menopause
- no negative impact on the level of plasma triglyceride levels in women during menopause
- reduces the activity of osteoclasts
- metabolically neutral for hormone replacement therapy
- It does not weaken the protective effect of estrogen
- single dose per day
- 1 tablet contains 15 mg or 7.5 mg of moexipril hydrochloride.
Dosage, route and duration of use:
At the beginning of therapy MOEKSom possible excessive decrease of blood pressure, especially in patients with deficit of salts and / or reduction of the circulating blood volume (e.g., dialysis, vomiting / diarrhea, diuretic therapy), heart failure, hypertension or severe hypertension caused by kidney disease. If possible, it is necessary to adjust the volume of circulating blood and salt content where to buy testosterone, or reduce the dose of diuretics or to abolish them.
- In these patients, treatment should begin with MOEKSom minimum dose of 3.75 mg, taken in the morning. Following the application of the first dose, as well as in the case of increasing the dose MOEKSa and / or doses of diuretics, these patients need to conduct medical monitoring for at least 2 hours in order to avoid uncontrolled sharp drop in blood pressure.
- In patients with severe hypertension (malignant hypertension) selection MOEKSa therapeutic dose should be in the hospital.
- In patients with uncomplicated essential hypertension initial dose – 7.5 mg once a day. If this dose did not normalize blood pressure, it should be increased to 15 mg per day. Usual maintenance dose of 7.5 or 15 mg per day, the maximum dose should not exceed 30 mg per day.
- Dosage in patients with moderate renal impairment (creatinine clearance> 40 mL / min), in elderly patients (over 65 years) and in patients with liver cirrhosis: usually does not require a special approach. However, the attending physician may decide on the need of the individual to reduce the initial dose of 3.75 mg per day.
- Patients taking nifedipine testosterone enanthate half life in patients with severe renal impairment (with creatinine clearance <40 mL / min) the initial dose should not exceed 3.75 mg.
The daily dose should be taken once a day. In exceptional cases, say twice-reception. Duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician.
MOEKS can not be used in patients:
- with hypersensitivity to the drug;
- indicating a history of the development of angioedema with ACE inhibitors;
- the appearance of edema during treatment with ACE inhibitors;
- with hereditary or idiopathic angioedema;
- in pregnant and lactating women.
Due to insufficient clinical experience MOEKS can not be used in patients:
- not on dialysis;
- patients with primary liver disease or hepatic impairment;
- patients with decompensated heart failure;
- in children.
When the following conditions MOEKS can be used only when clearly the assessment ratio of benefits and harms of the drug and at a constant monitoring of clinical symptoms and laboratory findings:
- stenosis of the aortic or mitral valves or other violations of the outflow of the left ventricle (eg, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy);
- renal artery stenosis (two-way or in a solitary kidney);
- severe renal dysfunction (creatinine clearance below 40 ml / min);
- Increased proteinuria (greater than 1 g daily);
- severe electrolyte imbalance;
- disorders of the immune response or collagen (eg, systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma);
- simultaneous administration of drugs that suppress the protecting reaction (e.g., corticosteroids, cytostatics, antimetabolites), allopurinol, procainamide or lithium drugs.
Prior to his appointment MOEKSa need to conduct a survey of renal function. Especially in the early treatment MOEKS should be used only when the intense monitoring of blood pressure and / or certain laboratory parameters in patients with salt deficiency and / or decrease in blood volume, with severe essential hypertension and / or hypertension-induced kidney disease in elderly patients ( 65 years) concomitant with heart failure.
The most common side effects are:
- cough, headache, dizziness, tiredness, skin redness or a rash.
Other rare side effects:
- anginal pain, palpitations, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, change in appetite, Chest infection, bronchitis, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, kidney disease, insomnia, nervousness, taste disturbance, ringing in the ears, sweating, muscle and joint pain and general bad feeling.
In extremely rare cases, can cause problems with the liver and pancreas.
Interactions with other drugs:
When MOEKSa combination with diuretics and other antihypertensive drugs may increase the effect. Possible weakening of the potassium loss caused by thiazide diuretics. While the use of potassium supplements or potassium-sparing diuretics may increase potassium levels in the blood plasma. There is evidence of increase in plasma levels of lithium and lithium intoxication testosterone enanthate half life symptoms of patients treated with ACE inhibitors during therapy with lithium. tumor marker does hcg increase testosterone injections weight loss results